Do you want to be part of a community of highly skilled leaders, and at an organization that values your diversity?
ALG has partnered with four leading institutions – Rutgers University Foundation, the University of Michigan, the University of Oregon, and the University of Washington – and they are hiring! These institutions are committed not only to hiring diverse candidates, but to supporting you as well, with comprehensive onboarding and training programs,as well as one-on-one career mapping plans, career resources, and growth opportunities. Click on the links below to learn more and apply through the ALG website - applying through ALG means you’ll be considered for multiple positions, not just a single role.
Please visit our Diversity Partnership FAQ for more detailed information, and know that we are here to have a conversation with you regarding your career. Below are a few examples of the available positions:
- Director of Development
- Associate Athletic Director
- Director of Regional Alumni Relations
- Associate Director of Corporate & Foundation Relations Programs
- Director of Marketing & Communications
- Assistant Vice Presidents
- Academic, Regional & Medical School Based Major Gift Officers
- Associate Director of Advancement
- Director of Annual Giving
- Digital Fundraiser
- Director of Alumni Pipeline Development
ALG'S DIVERSITY MISSION STATEMENT
At the Aspen Leadership Group, we believe that an organization’s capacity to reflect and respond to the rich diversity of our society profoundly impacts its ability to fulfill its mission. Accordingly, we are committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion, both in our own company and in partnership with our clients and the individuals we serve.