Do you want to be part of an organization that values your diversity?
Aspen Leadership Group is proud to partner with leading institutions in a sustained talent management effort to enhance the professional growth and career success of current and aspiring advancement professionals from diverse, under-represented, and non-traditional backgrounds.
These institutions are committed not only to hiring diverse candidates, but to supporting you as well, with comprehensive onboarding and training programs, as well as one-on-one career mapping plans, career resources, and growth opportunities. And they are hiring!
Diversity Talent Partnership
Our Shared Commitment
- Welcoming under-represented and aspiring advancement professionals into supportive and empowering conversations about their career aspirations and building careers in philanthropy;
- Recruiting and retaining advancement teams that reflect and respond to the diversity of that institution’s student body, alumni body, donors, potential donors, and other key constituents essential to success in advancement efforts;
- Creating an environment in which staff from diverse backgrounds receive the support they need to succeed in their positions, grow professionally, and thrive personally;
- Providing onboarding and mentoring to recruited candidates that supports their integration into advancement teams and assists those teams in realizing the full potential contribution of each new team member; and
- Regularly communicating among partner institutions about opportunities, best practices, and learning, and engaging with others in advancement who share our commitment to building highly successful practices in recruitment and retention of diverse teams.
View Positions and Apply
“At The University of Texas at Austin, we say that what starts here changes the world. As our world changes, we know that our goals and the amazing things we make happen for our students, faculty, and donors, are only achievable when we have a diverse team at the table to bring forward new ideas and engage the broadest spectrum of donors. We are proud to partner with Aspen Leadership Group to take a leadership role in increasing diversity in the advancement sector, and we share ALG’s commitment to diversity and inclusion in advancement to create real and lasting change.” – Walt Edwards, Assistant Vice President for Talent Development, The University of Texas at Austin